Kenton Chiropractic and Acupuncture  - Creating freedom of movement in your body for health!
RSS

Recent Posts

Running Naturally!
Try An Acupuncture and Chiropractic Combination Treatment!
Explaining the Unexplainable! Meridian Magic!
About Chiropractic and Acupuncture Combo treatments...
Offering Chiropractic and Acupuncture Combo treatments!

Categories

Accepting new patients
Acupuncture
chiropractic
Events
General News
powered by

My Blog

Explaining the Unexplainable! Meridian Magic!

A model patient receiving both chiropractic and acupuncture at the same visit. How Awsome!

Well, ok, I am not officially giving an explanation for how acupuncture works, but I would like to offer you my perspective on how it works.

Most folks have a basic knowledge of how electricity courses through their homes.  By simply flipping a switch, light can be turned on and off.  Essentially, the currents are like meridians in the body and needles are analogous to light switches.

Acupuncture needles influence the electrical or energetic currents in the body.  When energy channels flow freely and in their ideal direction, balance can be restored to the body and illnesses improved.

Acupuncture needles are minute in comparison to medical needles.  Patients generally find the experience surprisingly relaxing and may even fall asleep!

16 Comments to Explaining the Unexplainable! Meridian Magic!:

Comments RSS
easyessay on Monday, November 23, 2015 11:58 AM
thats great i like it so much

Rolex Replica on Monday, May 30, 2016 5:55 AM

Anonymous on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 9:05 PM
fh

FreeOnlineMovies on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 6:21 AM
Acupuncture needles are minute in comparison to scientific needles. Sufferers more often than not to find the expertise enormously relaxing and may also fall asleep!

best dissertation services on Saturday, May 19, 2018 3:14 AM
The state of the Ryan is looking not great but rather it is the good thing that specialists endeavor to do well. It is an extremely difficult assignment and he battles against this ailment. Generally, this article motivates me so well and I extremely like this article.

Must see on Monday, June 25, 2018 10:15 PM
It is an extremely difficult assignment and he battles against this ailment

top celebrity jackets on Friday, July 06, 2018 12:40 AM
Healing methods and objectives for celebrations metaphysical center the more zones and including the springs. More locating the celebrated methods with the indigomoonreikico blog and healing journey.

assignment help on Friday, July 06, 2018 3:40 AM
Making tattoo is also an art and you can take classes for it to become a great in that because it is very difficult work because you make impact on someone's body with your work.

essay writing uk on Friday, July 06, 2018 4:15 AM
I was just searching for hair growth and long hair and then i have found your worthy post. Thanks for providing us inspirational info. Thanks for sharing your worthy stuff to us.

help with essay helper on Thursday, July 12, 2018 11:17 PM
Holy Family School is the best place to learn mathematics. I have visited this school and I am very happy after watching the environment. Order best playground tiles from playgroundtiles.uk

uk assignment on Thursday, July 12, 2018 11:17 PM
For the batter advancement of your skin, you need to use the natural herbs. Those tips are positive and would be suitable for the whole skin type. Would share with my friends as well hope they get to benefit from it.

loemrntdherid1 on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 7:58 PM
I am glad to trap concept from your article. It has information I have been in search of an extended time.

Facebook Video Downloader on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 2:00 AM
It is good to hear from you and you share the most wonderful memory in this article. This the pure kind of the information that you share in this article. The techniques that you used in this article is really nice. It is good for me.

Anonymous on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 7:22 PM
At this point in my writing career, I simply want to get more visibility for your writing and I will write for free as long as you are okay with me adding a small author bio section next to each blog post about myself. Putlocker

Anonymous on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 7:23 PM

Anonymous on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 7:24 PM
Thank you, friend! I got A for this essay! I really appreciate that! I will undoubtedly choose you for my paper next time! Best regards.123movies