Kenton Chiropractic and Acupuncture  - Creating freedom of movement in your body for health!
RSS

Recent Posts

Running Naturally!
Try An Acupuncture and Chiropractic Combination Treatment!
Explaining the Unexplainable! Meridian Magic!
About Chiropractic and Acupuncture Combo treatments...
Offering Chiropractic and Acupuncture Combo treatments!

Categories

Accepting new patients
Acupuncture
chiropractic
Events
General News
powered by

My Blog

About Chiropractic and Acupuncture Combo treatments...

Dear Alternative Health Enthusiasts,

I am happy to announce that I am accepting patients for acupuncture and acupuncture/chiropractic combination treatments!  I am really excited to offer "one stop" treatment options and encourage patients to take advantage of the ability to combine acupuncture and chiropractic into one visit.  In China, many practitioners are trained as acupuncturists as well as "bone setters" and patients commonly receive combination treatments for optimal healing.

I am working diligently to add acupuncture to all the insurance panels that I am on.  I am currently in-network for both modalities (DC/LAc) with MODA/ODS.

Patients have the following options for care (prices are time of service rates):

Chiropractic only: $40-50
Acupuncture only: $60-70
Acupuncture/Chiropractic combination:  $70-$80

For combination treatments, you can use your chiropractic insurance benefit and pay an additional $30 to receive acupuncture at the same visit.  When I am dual covered with your insurance company, you may use your insurance to pay for both modalities if you have coverage for both (subject to co-pays).

Please do not hesitate to ask for clarification about this information!

Sincerely,

Glenda Culbertson DC, LAc

10 Comments to About Chiropractic and Acupuncture Combo treatments...:

Comments RSS
beverly hills chiropractor on Tuesday, July 05, 2016 11:12 PM
I’d like to thank you for writing on this topic. The information you provided was very useful..
Reply to comment

Online essay on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 9:06 PM
Thank you for this wonderful blog. I seen this first time in this blog. It is really interesting. Keep sharing such new information.
Reply to comment

EssayMama on Sunday, December 03, 2017 7:36 AM
It is good to hear from you and you share the most wonderful memory in this article. This the pure kind of the information that you share in this article. The techniques that you used in this article is really nice. It is good for me.
Reply to comment

FreeOnlineMovies on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 6:22 AM
The methods that you used in this article is really high-quality. It's good for me.
Reply to comment

superiorpapers rating on Friday, May 11, 2018 6:35 AM
How good is this combination? I haven't tried acupuncture before.
Reply to comment

resume preparation service on Monday, June 25, 2018 5:10 AM
I hope I won't need any treatment anytime soon. I care about my health.
Reply to comment

assignment cloud uk on Saturday, July 07, 2018 1:31 AM
The state of the Ryan is looking not great but rather it is the good thing that specialists endeavor to do well. It is an extremely difficult assignment and he battles against this ailment. Generally, this article motivates me so well and I extremely like this article.
Reply to comment

dissertation assistance on Saturday, July 07, 2018 1:34 AM
Appreciated perusing the article above This article is followed by many people to find reviews. every post needed for understanding your? website shared new concepts. Then all the people enjoyed with the great values and pages.
Reply to comment

https://steamwallet.codes on Monday, July 09, 2018 10:46 PM
Very effective site having lot of utilizations from this site https://steamwallet.codes
Reply to comment